Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time) Empty
PostSubject: Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time)   Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:20 am

The dark swamp lands of Dromund kaas, dark and cold but filled with vegetation, creatures that lurk deep in it's grasp, waiting for the unexpecting. Inside the depths of this dark force nexus there is the temple of Darth Eternum, a man who was deemed to have been dead since his dissappearance ten years ago. The Dark force nexus has completely concealed his force signature and he has been able to do his work undisturbed.

"Come here!" Eternum shouts towards one of the Noghri, standing in wait for orders. "I want you to get me a Dart Flower, i suggest you move quickly... I have no patience as it is" Eternum seems to have delved deep in to old archives and holocrons, scribbling on to paper and writing in to his database. So much research he has done over the last ten years and his power has grown so much during that time. The abillisy to influence Midichlorians was one of his prime objectives.

He sits back in his chair and smirks to himself, an arrogant expression revealed on his face as he sits back, his muscled body seeming to twitch at certain parts as he is thrilled by his own achievements...

"All i need is the Dart flower for this experiment... To affect the life of creatures in such a manner that he can make them stronger... Implementing force in to creatures that are not sentient nor able to use the force in such ways... Making them sentient through the force and creating easilly maintainable servants and weapons..

He slowly rises from his seat, his robe covering him, a hood across his head as he walks through the halls, heavy footsteps as he threads through the old stone corridors to his chambers. "Ahh what i have achieved... Without the aid or interference of others.. It was wise to have destroyed my rivals, i was foolish to believe in such careless emotions as love and trust... What i fool i was.. But i corrected my mistakes." He speaks to himself up loud, passing by Noghri guards on the way, each of them stiffening up as he passes by.. Afraid"

After this was done it would be time to step in to the world once more, cast another shadow over the galaxy... Those who no longer feared the name Eternum would once again shiver in mentioning...
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time)   Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:17 am

After ten years he had found that in this new body it was a lot easier to supress his force signature. He stood up from his throne after a long hard line of thoughts, he murmured... These Noghri were not conversationalists and he enjoyed it that way.. However something in him did want something more.

He ordered one of the Noghri to prepare his ship. It had a fitting name, a ship that he had built himself with the help of the Noghri of course. It was called "The ressurection"

Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time) 14bnes6

It would be another hour till the ship was supplied for a long trip and he would take that time to gather his personal belongings. He traveled towards his chambers, one that held quite a lot of history for him. The desk was filled with datapads and other small pieces of technology.

His sabers however had not been removed from their place in his room for all those years.. During training he had merely used heavier training sabers so his movement would drastically increase in speed once he used his own again.

After a while he had put on his robe, it was a simple robe but fitting as he needed to stay undetected and as he was very distinctive in his appearance, one that covered up would be best.

Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time) MR-100298-moenchsrobe-robe-moench-monks-robe

A noghri knocked on his chamber doors and he knew the ship was ready for takeoff, he walked out the door and signalled one of the Noghri to follow him, this one had been what one would call his right hand through all these years. The one that had relayed his commands to the others and served him closer then others. He had named him Vern, a name that he felt was good enough for him.

"Come, we have much work to do" He said with a dark threatening voice, Vern merely nodded and followed him as they walked to the ship.
Back to top Go down

Dromund Kaas - Darth Eternum (Present Time)
Page 1 of 1