Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+11
Phytoon
Kazon
Rohke
Darth Eternum
Vector
Corran Horn
Darth Arachnos
Kojar
Darth Eden
Aldron
Anden Martins
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:23 am

Hey!

I'm Zach, I am 16 years old. I go to High School, in the tenth grade. I'm slowly easing by with b's and c's. I play the drums, and skate often. I play soccer for my school, my position is striker, stoper, and left defence. Uhhh, I'm not new here, but yeah.

I think it's halirous that now we when say the CIS are incontrol, and the sith are fighting for control. They are lower on numbers! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Vector
Administrator
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 am

We have billions of droids. Sith warriors can only last so long
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:21 am

Droids rust.. haha
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:11 am

Depends on what they are made off.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:21 am

.... Metal?
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:07 am

What if they are made off of a form of metal that we do not know.. That does not have the rusting capabillity.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 am

You'd be goddly as usual Smile Now having a unrustable handle for your lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:47 am

Well, when the missions start coming in for Artemis, he'll be rich as a mo'fugga. Won't have to split the pay with anyone! Then he'll be able to afford bitchin' upgrades for his weapons and ships.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 am

Haha, I'd totally hire you.....
Back to top Go down
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Ah, well here I am. Kitten from the Vast Empire. I know him as Ron the site there. Erm, I believe he is the ADMIN here?
Anycase, hola! ^^
What now? Very Happy I feel like a n00b all over again. It feels so refreshing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Ae!

er... Kitten =P

Welcome to Alienus Kitten, you may join the Jedi, Sith, or Mercenaries at this time, all of which have their own little site with some information for you to look at.

https://alienus.forumotion.net/character-central-f7/

So glad you could join us!
Back to top Go down
https://alienus.forumotion.net
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Nice to meet you, Kitten. Very Happy

Looking forward to RPing with you.

*stage whispers* Join the Jedi! The Dark side may have cookies, but we've got a whole dessert buffet!

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Hunter Morrell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 am

Wow. Nice place ya got here. Anyway, like Kitten, I'm from the Vast Empire and know Ron from there. I believe he is Anden Martinus on here. He posted a topic on the Vast Empire site talking about Alienus and I thought it would be worth checking out. It does look like an awesome RP site. So you've just won yourselves a member that will stick around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vastempire.com
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 am

Thanks for joining Hunter =)

Look around the place, get cozy and post a bio when your ready to align yourself to a faction.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:25 am

Well hello, I've err been away on something that required me to save the world a couple of times, but fear not.. I am here!!
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Yay Eden *hug attack* I thought you was never coming back. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:52 am

Ah, thanks for the welcome, sorry about my disappearance but my AC Adapter has been giving me trouble. Damn chinese:P
Anycase, Jedi? Nah. I'm a savory person Very Happy Anycase, hopefully I'll pop out a bio tonight. Whats the age restriction for a character? And do characters age on this site? Because in the VE we have no aging system in place really, :(so Im just checking. Hunter, go post on our squad story pronto mister Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:17 pm

There's aging, but it's slow. My character is one of the 2nd generation of Jedi, so one of the older ones still around. He started at about 25 over a year ago and is now about 35. Considering the extended lives Force users tend to have (and the longer than RL lives in SW anyway), if I don't kill him off his natural lifespan should keep him around for another seven or eight real years or so.

tl;dr: Human characters can be expected to last up to ten real years or so, though you don't HAVE to ever kill your character off if you don't want to.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Hunter Morrell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Nice. Thats cool. Like Kitten said, we don't have an aging system whatsoever. I'll get my bio up soon. Hopefully within the next couple of days. And I"m working on one Kitten.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vastempire.com
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 am

Then again, you could always completely make up your own species and make your lifespan last hundreds of years... =P

No, but that's bad... I don't even know how friminoids got accepted by Solon, he must of approved it late at night. I certainly don't accept new species without due consideration myself...

Martins is 75, equivilant to our 55. Young enough to still do damage, old enough to be wise. He is also the last of the 1st gen of Jedi. (Those were the days...)
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:36 am

Yeah...we had some good times. Those early topics had twists like crazy. If Aldron doesn't return I'll be the last of the 2nd generation. Sad

Aldron, come back! For that matter...Kharys, come back! Kilo, come back! It worked with me anyway, lol.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:13 am

I've been trying to get Aldron back for a long time. He's have RL issues.

Kilo left a while ago. Kharys left before then...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Korr
Ryan Korr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:57 am

Is this site still alive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Rancor's Nest :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com