Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+11
Phytoon
Kazon
Rohke
Darth Eternum
Vector
Corran Horn
Darth Arachnos
Kojar
Darth Eden
Aldron
Anden Martins
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:58 am

Whether you're an oldie coming back to the alienus forums, or a newbie just arrived; go ahead and introduce yourself!
Back to top Go down
https://alienus.forumotion.net
Aldron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:12 am

Betcha can't guess who I am...
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 am

Woah Aldron !! *Dances* Alot of cool people comming back!

Ehem, with that aside! I am Eden, or Alex if you want to get intimate and use some sort of real name... I hail from the land of Sweden, where I spend my time studying behavioral science in the hopes of becoming a psychiatrist, or some kind of shrink at any rate Razz.. On my free time I hang out with friends, study, drink and write.. I also play WoW when I feel like it, yet not as much as I used to back in the days! Well, it's a pleasure to meet you all, even though I have met the most of you already! I am looking forwards to role playing with you all, and let this era of Alienus be great, and kinda dark since I am dark lord.. Dark lord.. *Giggle*
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

I'm from a VERY long time back...and I just rejoined. I think only one person on this site might know who I be. If someone guesses I'll complete my little bio.
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:05 am

Let me guess, Eli Trem, my old padawan =)
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 am

I said, "Nothing" Cough...
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:41 am

Damn, how'd ya know? *cougharachnoscough* But yeah tis Eli Trem. Sorta. Eli is kinda just a boring ole human. I want something different. Same faction different species. But anywho onto the real bio that I said I would post.

I am Clayton in RL, I'm 18 years old. I'm in my 5th year of highschool just racking up some more credits. I play currently just Cybernations. I used to have a bunch more of the MMO's but camp kinda messed those up more than a little bit lol. I also currently borrowing Star Wars: Empire at War, for the PC and playing that a lot. It is freakin amazing btw. I suggest everyone play it lol. FYI its a RTS. What else. Right I also am in 2 concert bands and a jazz band as lead alto sax in all of them. I'm on my schools wrestling team. Oh and for fun in the lil ole town I live in I do stupid stunts with friends while drunk. And thats me. Oh shove in RPGing on forums somewhere in there.

It's nice to see some of the ole gang still around. Some havent changed *coughmartinscough*...and then some have went through the roof in ranks. Seems I have to relearn how to battle though. I'm prolly more than a lil rusty at the RPGing thing. But watch out I'll sharpen up real quick. Anywho, can't wait to start RPing with everyone. Especially Arachnos. Still an unfinished battle between us.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Arachnos   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:10 am

Hehe, If i remember correctly.. that was Arachnos, and Eli Smile
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 am

Most everyone knows Corran. As for me, my real name's Taylor. 17 year-old from Oklahoma. I'm looking forward to college at Oklahoma Baptist University. Probably going to major in Business with minors in English or Literature and Cross Cultural Ministry.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Vector
Administrator
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:23 am

My name's Leon, and I've recently turned Fourteen, as of November 4th. I enjoy story writing, hanging with friends, flirting with girls, coding random HTML crap, flirting with girls, browsing lots of forums, flirting with girls, and uhh. video gaming. Did I mention flirting with girls? Razz

I'm in my final year of Jr. High, and I hail from Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Well i figure everyone knows me.

The names Rocky, but people here better know me as Eternum, i'm 21 years old and currently working as a garbage man, collecting some cash to move to england.

I'm from the netherlands and uhh, i'm here because i always have been.
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey!! flower lol flower. Good to see activity at least.

Most of you know me as Rohke, However Rocky knows me as Victoria. Im 21 from England obtained a degree in Animal behaviour and welfare with honours but life is crap. Despite having that paper i cannot seem to get the job i want so im still living like a student lol part time work with nothing to do but chill in the week. However i believe everything happens for a reason and my 2nd plan is to do a teacher training course to teach science. However i was also looking strangely at Robotics courses lol dont know why never really had much interest in electronics and such but robots are kinda cool and are the future i tell you!! .
Back to top Go down
Kazon
Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:38 am

Most of you knew me as Ironus. Well he's dead now and Kazon is here.

IRL my name is David from the great state of Texas. Amarillo to be more precise. I am 26, married with two young female children. I work private security for a large corporation and love every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:05 am

Kazon wrote:
. I am 26, married with two young female children.

Are you sure that is legal :þ?
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:24 am

Quote :
Of course it is! but they're probably not much more than toddlers, I'd imagine

My turn. Anden Martins in game, Andy everywhere else. I'm seventeen (18 the 14th of Nov!) and currently in high school preparing to go to college in Ohio. When I'm not approving characters or fixing forum bugs I'm usually reading a book or playing soccer or writing or sleeping =). Just became an eagle scout, which took up most of my wedsnesday yesterday.

Brief enough, haha, you now know that your admin is still in high school!
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:34 am

oH NOES :p
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:26 am

Yo yo yo, Phytizzle in the hizzle! I'm sure plenty of you guys know me (I wasn't expecting new members to show up for a while, so if you're new and reading this, your post is a bit further on), as I am the merc admin. Not like that means I'm the most prominent person on the internet, but still.

My name's Alex, and I'm 19 years old, studying at the University of Central Florida in the awesome field of Mechanical Engineering (I'll be building giant killer robots). I enjoy playing video games, though I don't usually have the time since I'm at school all day, so if anyone has Xbox Live and wants to play something over the weekend, hit me up (XBL GT = Phytoon42). Fair warning, though: I have a mic, and I intend to use it!

When I'm not studying or gaming, you'll probably find me here, though I might pop in at weird hours because of my schedule, which I don't suggest you try to learn, cuz I don't really follow one. If you wanna get in touch/complain about something, my email is your best bet, not the PMs on this site, as I won't see it until I come back on.

So now you know the workings of the mercenary admin! You get an achievement for 10 GP for reading this line. 100 GP if you read the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Vector
Administrator
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 am

Anden Martins wrote:
Quote :

My turn. Anden Martins in game, Andy everywhere else. I'm seventeen (18 the 14th of Nov!) and currently in high school preparing to go to college in Ohio. When I'm not approving characters or fixing forum bugs I'm usually reading a book or playing soccer or writing or sleeping =). Just became an eagle scout, which took up most of my wedsnesday yesterday.

Brief enough, haha, you now know that your admin is still in high school!

November ftw, amirite?

Ten days after me.
Back to top Go down
Aldron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:20 am

Anden Martins wrote:
Quote :

I believe you missed the point of that, my friend. I believe Eden misunderstood that Kazon is married to two young children, wherein Kazon meant he is married and has two young children. I'm unsure which faux pa is funnier. (Sorry, I just had to point that out)

Anyway, I'm normally around just idling. Still working out if I'm going to use Aldron from the old forums or not. Maybe I'd just forgo the whole forcepower thing altogether. Perhaps...

Anyway, if I'm not here, I'm knee deep in a video game.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:54 am

I forbid you to leave Anden and I as the only Jedi Masters. Razz Come on, for once the Jedi can get the numbers advantage.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Vector
Administrator
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:17 am

Aldron, join the CIS. Your destiny demands it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: WooT!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:02 am

I Got 100 Gamer Points!... GO ME!
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Huzzah! Someone cares! That means I matter, dontchaknow?
Back to top Go down
Nal Turar
Nal Turar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:38 pm

I guess I should introduce myself as well considering the face that I'm new.

Real name is Todd, I am a 19 year old college sophomore at Santa Clara University. I've been Rping for about 4 years now though this is my first Star Wars one. Um, other than that i simply have to bow to Corran. Been reading the X-Wing Series for a while and just finished I, Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Kazon
Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 am

Welcome to Alienus!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Rancor's Nest :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com