Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The re-introduction of Lady Death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

The re-introduction of Lady Death Empty
PostSubject: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

OOC: Any sith can post in this if they please.

Darth Muerte sat in the cockpit of her shuttle with two large figures in the back sat opposite each other. They were the first successes of Rohkes big plan and one of the reasons she left drumaand kaa in a hurry. Relations between the remaining sith on that planet had gotten to a point of distrust. Rohke was heading to the sith palace unsure whether she would be accepted. She expected a rough welcome especialy after the fight she had with Eden. Still she felt that Eden was perhaps one of the few remaining sith that she could still get through to.

The shuttle entered the system and Darth Muerte began her decent hoping that her previous code would be accepted so she would bypass the security. The code was accepted and she then began to dock at one of the many hangers, It had been a while since she had been to the sith palace.

The security forces were unsure who was aboard the shuttle and a group of 4 sith soldiers were rallied to the hanger. They awaited nervously as the shuttle ramp lowered and out came a dark hooded cloaked woman followed by two grotesque, bulky, rotten cyborgs carrying blasters. She stopped infront of the soldiers who seemed hesitant, she then lowered her hood revealing a scar across her left eye of which she was completely blind in. Rohke then pressed a few buttons on her wrist and the cyborgs opened fire upon the soldiers killing all four. By doing this she had hoped to be greeted by someone a little more higher in rank then a mere soldier.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 am

Darth Arachnos sat in his studies, one of the countless rooms he calls his home. Around him were muiltiable holocrons. Though infront of him was one of low expectations. He had been working with it trying to find it's problem. Yet each time he tried to fix the item it would give the same effect. He picked up the device after a final try, throwing it at the wall, breaking it beyond fixing. Arachnos leaving his studies felt an odd presence, one he had not felt in many years. He cocked his head looking at his door, he was not sure if he should go and find this being, though his curiosity told him to find the being, he decided to sit down in the "sitting room".

Knock Knock

Voice on the other side of the door could be heard. Arachnos stood from his comfortable position, and walked over to the door. Before opening the door, he concentrated the force, and saw that he was in no threat. As the door opened, he noticed three soldiers, one of which clearly being the captain. "Sir, It seems we have a possible threat." says the captain. "Yes?" Arachnos said with little concern. "Have you alerted Lord Eden." His eyes glared over the soldiers, the captain started up again. "No, you are closer to my command area, We thought it best to disturb you before disturbing our lord." Arachnos looked at him for a moment, and then spoke. "A very wise choice, for if this turns out to be nothing, he would destroy you in an instance... while I might let you live." He smiled and then closed the door to quickly change. He came out in his purple robes, one of his favorite, under was the clothing he planned to fight with if it needed be. "Lead the way!" he ordered the soldiers. Around minutes after his alert, he stopped in front of a questionable figure.

They were now in some sort one of the many corners of a hallway which would lead to Eden's Throne Room. He could not see the figure face, but he had a heavy feeling that he knew them. "Hello, traveler.." He gave a very fake smile, and then unleashed the question. "Who the are you?" He stayed on his toes making sure he would not fall victim to pitiful traps, or ambushes. But, at this point he could only wait for the 'person' to speak.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 pm

( So yeah posting, feeling rusty so I won't add or do anything fancy just yet xD )

Eden sat at his throne in the middle of the large circular throne room deep within the Sith temple on Korriban. He had his legs idly crossed and his eyes seemed to be closed, yet it was hard to tell due to him wearing a blood red mask that covered his whole face except for the small slits for his eyes. Eden was feeling quite restless and his black gloved fingers drummed to the armrest of his throne in a slow phase. A lot of time had passed since he had made himself dark lord, yet during all this time he had not felt content at all, his power was still (in his own meaning) not enough, it was of course well known that he was probably one of the most powerful force users known to the galaxy. Suddenly the dark slits flared red as Eden opened his eyes, he had sensed a small tingle in the back of his head, someone was closing in on the palace. A grin began to spread on Edens lips as he focused his mind on the presence “So lady death has decided to make her return…”

A cold snicker could be heard from the lord as he stood up and dressed himself in his red robes, to then begin and idly make his way towards the landing bay. He could not fully understand the feeling that was mingling inside of him, a sense of longing and lust, yet something quite insidious also made its presence, he wanted to make her return quite painful… Besides Eden held no illusion that she had come to Korriban simply to meet him, no, she would have some underlying goal. His grin widened even morely under his mask, oh how this day was beginning to become interesting. It had been a long time since he had felt something close to excitement after he had claimed his throne; there had been too little fighting and too much planning. He tilted his head idly to the side as he felt Arachnos presence somewhere in the distance, it seemed he had already made his way to their ‘visitor’.

Two soldiers came running through the corridor and as they noticed Eden they fell to their knees in respect “My lord Eden, we have an intruder in the hangar bay, we’re currently sending reinforcements and the situation will most likely be resolved within the hour” Eden watched the soldier idly for a moment then he gave a dismissive wave of his hand “Call off the reinforcements, I will take care of this personally.” The soldier didn’t even flinch as he hard Edens demand, he simply nodded “Yes my lord, it shall be done as you have asked.” Eden walked past the soldiers and gave another dismissive wave “Dismissed.” It was not long before Eden had made his way over to the landing bay, he hesitated at the door for a moment before walking through it. His eyes fell firstly upon Arachnos, who had just given the question of who these intruders where. Eden stopped a couple of meters from the pair, idly watching them…
Back to top Go down
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Darth Muerte grinned as her cyborg corpses decimated the soldiers. She then looked up to find Arachnos and three more soldiers approaching which made her grin even more. Arachnos stopped and asked who Darth Muerte was which caused her to have a chuckle.

"Well, Well, Welll." She laughed again. "We have three minor threats and an amateur sith, We have had many conflicts Arachnos but my most focused memory would be Anaxes. Do you remember the fun we had on Anaxes with that hutt crimelord, I believe a rodian nearly kicked your butt." She laughed softly.

She glanced around at the three soldiers and then back to Arachnos. " I suggest you dismiss your backup" She then glanced to her two rather large corpse soldiers. "They are far better than any mere soldier or droid, although they are similar to droids they are far more resistant and enduring. I mean they are dead afterall, well theres a few adjustments but they were dead"

"So Arachnos are you feeling angry? Do you hate me as much as i think you do? Do you wish to engage me in combat?" she paused in thought. "You know Eternum was wrong about bringing you back to the sith in the first place, Salias had far more potential"

Rohke was purposefully trying to make Arachnos angry and force him to make the first move, despite having many feuds they had never really experianced combat against each other. Her eyes were so focused on Arachnos and the three soldiers that she never even noticed Eden in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kazon
Kazon

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:17 am

So this is the famed and much lauded Sith council... Kazon thought as he stood in the shadow of an alcove. He sat and watched the witty banter between Eden and Muerte with much amusement. Having landed several hours ago under the cover of stealth and a heavy force obscurement. My master said these were the greatest force users he had ever seen, pity..

Kazon stepped out of the alcove and dropped his force suppression. It felt as if a great mantle had been lifted off him and he shrugged and stretched his arms wide. He turned the light amplification on his helm down so that the sunlight of Korriban wouldn't blind him and straightened his cloak. He made a soft clapping noise with his hands and stepped out.

"Ah, this is the way to do things. Fight as soon as you land. Whatever happened to civility?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:40 am

"Well, Well, Well." The voice was so familiar, even the laugh was familiar "We have three minor threats, and an amateur Sith, We have had many conflicts Arachnos but my most focused memory would be Anaxes. Do you remember the fun we had on Anaxes with the Hutt crimelord, I believe a rodian nearly kicked your butt." As she laughed, and her words sank in, her identity become very clear. "Ahh Darth Muerte, So good to have your charming annoyance back." He smiled at her. In moments she said more. "I suggest you dismiss your back up." He quickly spoke out. "You must not understand the importance of pawns, back up is hardly what they can be called." He stared at her for a moment, before she made claims of her soldiers. "They are far better than any mere soldier or droid, although they are similar to droids they are far more resistant and enduring. I mean they are dead afterall, well theres a few adjustments but they were dead" He looked at the soldiers for a moment, and then looked back at Muerte. "Well that was incredibly unnecessary, do you really think I care?" He said a few words, and then thought of how bad he hated her voice. Then having the small joke, he laughed to himself.

She continued with her attempts at angrying him. "So Arachnos are you feeling angry? Do you hate me as much as i think you do? Do you wish to engage me in combat?" "No, your not making me angry. Ahh, I really don't hate you that much. I really couldn't care, but your voice has been annoying me more then I remember." He smilled, and let the last phrase sink in. "Are you looking for me to make the first move Muerte? If you really want to fight me, Then attack me Darth Muerte" She paused for a short moment, while Arachnos looked at her.. Then finally she spoke. "You know Eternum was wrong about bringing you back to the sith in the first place, Salias had far more potential" He smiled and looked into the eyes of Darth Muerte. "Eternum was wrong about alot of things, Muerte, But bringing me back to the sith was set forth long before he started training you." He smiled at her attempt. "But, that was a great try, You see when I last knew you.. this tactic would of worked very well.."

He stepped forward, and he looked at her wondering if she was brave enough to attack him. "Now please Muerte, If you wish to fight me.. then fight me, No need to insult me to the point of yourselves furstration." He stood their looking Darth Muerte, keeping on his toes waiting for the power that she could unleash upon him.

Last edited by Darth Arachnos on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:39 am

Edens red eyes slowly moved in between Arachnos and Muerte as they mocked and jeered at each other, both of them seemed to bring out the worst of insults upon each other to provoke each other into combat. Edens smile widened quite ominously underneath his blood red mask, this was surely as tragic as it was entertaining, yet he choose not to bother himself with any sort of attempt to ease down the hostilities. Idly his eyes slid away from the bickering sith lords to look upon a man who was obviously hiding in the distance, a fellow observer upon the scene that Muerte and Arachnos was creating. Eden had no idea why the man had bothered to go to such lengths to hide his presence, an in all honesty he cared little for whatever secret agenda the man held.

Eden resumed a military pose with his hands behind his back as his gaze slowly moved to the large rotten humanoids that Muerte had brought with her: Was this the result of her research? These lumbering zombies? He chuckled silently as he merely shook his head, and for a moment he contemplated upon simply killing her and her zombies, yet as he fancied her in his very special way he decided to see if she could survive a encounter with Arachnos; and if she could not even stand up to him when it came to power then Eden would surely have no use for her. Eden tilted his head to the side slowly to look upon the helmeted man just as he decided to make his 'appearance'.

"Ah, this is the way to do things. Fight as soon as you land. Whatever happened to civility?" The man said and Eden quirked a brow as he noticed the unfailing tone of someone of noble heritage, strong, confident and secure, with that 'sweet tint' of superiority. He idly watched the man for a moment, wondering if he had more to say or if dramatic entries was just 'his sort of thing'. Eden decided it was time for him to make his presence fully noticed "Such an gathering we have, both familiar and unfamiliar faces seems to crowd my halls this day" Eden did not speak loudly, yet his every word was filled with dark twisted power "If the 'lords' plan on fighting then by all means do such and do not waste any more time on flailing about your pathetic 'insults', one could think that you both were a pair of common acolytes and not the 'powerful' people you 'pose' to be." He shook his head and sighed, then he walked up to the newcomer (that is Kazon), his movements was loose and uninterested, and fully open to any form of attack, if one wished to use this opportunity to strike at him. "I assume you realise who I am, so I ask you, who exactly are you? And why are you using such parlour tricks inside my temple?"
Back to top Go down
Kazon
Kazon

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 pm

"Of course." Kazon made a half hearted attempt at a bow. "You are the great and powerful Eden. Eternum's former right hand man." His words dripped with sarcasm and ended with a strong emphasis on former. "Parlor tricks are not becoming of me. It was merely a way to gain entrance to this installation without arousing the guard. As Muerte has done." He smiled beneath his helm and took a step toward Eden while reaching behind himself and under his cloak.

He brought forth an armored helm. Black with eye slits and two downward facing horns. "Ironus says hello." With a slight flick of his wrist he dropped it at the ground near Eden's feet. "My master said to come here when my training was done. His death pretty much ended my training."
Back to top Go down
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:11 am

Muerte had done her best to try and anger Arachnos and he still denied that he was frustrated and angry. Muerte however remained calm and somehow felt that Arachnos was feeling a bit weak for not being angered. Muerte was really here for other reasons though mainly to re-establish herself with the sith and to see Eden. She was always an admirer of Eden since he helped her on kiva and would never forget that day. Of course muerte had other needs, theres only so much you can do in a cave and her studies and projects needed more space. She had blueprints for a new spacecraft that she had begun on drummond kaa but was unable to bring it together. She also needed to perfect her undead soldiers and make preperations for mass production along with serveral other side experiments she got ideas from the undead rancor encounter on Necropolis.

"Arachnos.. dear.. you remind me of a jedi" she smiled

It was then that she felt a soothing feeling, it was Eden. His voice gave her such pleasure and made her tingle all over.
"Theres someone worthy of speaking to, however i believe he seems busy" She turned back to Arachnos and knew that she could not appear weaker than him infront of her lord.

"Arachnos... forgive me i have perhaps been harsh to you since we first met, I offer a truce, afterall we are on the same team." She offered her hand hoping Arachnos would take it giving her an opportunity to swing her elbow right upon Arachnos's jaw. Her face looking rather serious to be convicing that she was indeed wanting a truce.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 am

"I see." Edens dark eyes rested upon the horned helmet that had been dropped in front of him for a moment, then his gaze moved back to the man. There was no mistaking that this could had been Ironus disciple, as he showed just as much arrogance towards the leading power as he had done. Eden was not in the mood to bother with people who lacked the obvious and needed respect towards him "For future notice, you shall call me Lord Eden, I shall not repeat myself on the matter so think wisely when you address me the next time." He gave the helmet a small push with his left foot so that it rolled over to Kazon "You can install yourself inside the acolytes quarters for now." He turned his back on the man "And your name.. That you did not tell me.. I can read it in the list with the rest of the acolytes, dismissed." Eden held no contempt or grudges towards the nameless man, yet he felt it proper to treat the man with as much respect as he had shown him, and if he had not been Ironus apprentice then the man had more then likely been dead by now.

Eden had his attention was currently drawn to the female form of Muerte, as he could not help to become more and more curious upon her intentions and what she had been doing since they last met. It had seemed that Arachnos and Muerte had settled some sort of truce, and Muerte was currently holding her hand out to Arachnos... But Eden noticed something about her, the way she looked at him and the very subtle movements of preparation, it seemed more likely that she would use this to land an attack upon Arachnos then to actually shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:51 am

Arachnos smiles at her comment, he thought about it for a moment. Over what she had said, a jedi he was clearly not, What a foolish little comment. He only smiled cruelly, as though he was having fun with her. He stood their when she turned to meet her old lover, quite odd how Eden can love such an annoying woman. He started to stretch a bit when she turned away..

He watched as she seemed to completely change from adoring her old lover, to looking at himself. He was wondering what the hell she was thinking. She then started to speak of a truce, and how she felt bad. He took less then a moment to tear a part her words. "Arachnos... forgive me i have perhaps been harsh to you since we first met, I offer a truce, afterall we are on the same team." Forgive, since when has any of his comrades asked forgiveness. He continued to think hard. "Arachnos... forgive me i have perhaps been harsh to you since we first met, I offer a truce, afterall we are on the same team." She seemed to willing to be compassionate for Arachnos' feelings. After thinking over it in a matter of seconds, Arachnos continued to think to himself. "Arachnos... forgive me i have perhaps been harsh to you since we first met, I offer a truce, afterall we are on the same team." Offering a truce, come on really.. he continued to think all of his thoughts combinding them together, and with a final look at her body positioning... He smiled.. Finally he could let her make the first move. He stepped forward and handed his hand out quite openly. "Yes, finally we can put away this fued."

Moments after he spoke, Muerte sent out a fast attack with her elbow. In the moment, he spun just enough to catch her attack with his hands. She then sent a jab to abs, as her hit connected. As he recoiled from her attacks, he used the force to spin out his lightsaber. After a few moments it was ignited, He smiled and stared hard at her. "As expected, Muerte, You rely heavily on treachery, deciet, How can we even trust you?" He paused for a short moment, Leaving no room for her to speak. "For this, Muerte, I will be happy to kill you. For the good of the sith, You must be removed of your title, and your life.." He then concentrated for a milisecond, in that moment lightning poured out of his left hand, in her direction. The lightning spanned out over a large range, he knew the simple attack would not be enough. In the miliseconds after he shot the attack, he put his lightsaber in one of the first openning stances. One of which was quite unique, it seemed to be a mixture of Makashi and Ataru.

(OCC: I try not to godmod, even if it's painfully obvious what you will do.)

Last edited by Darth Arachnos on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 am

The attack was partially successful as the elbow managed to open up enough space for a secondary attack. However arachnos then ignited his saber and stared directly at Muerte. Arachnos then went on about deciet and mis trust which shocked Rohke as such tactics are the way of the sith. She just smiled calmly at the thought but before she could say anything Arachnos made the first attack. Rohke was suddenly the victim of force lightning as it crackled towards her at fast speed but not fast enough. Rohke ignited her twin fans blocking the arc of lightning causing it to crackle. Of course Rohkes twin fans were built for this sort of defence as they were heavily defensive weapons. Rohke began forming plans in her head while her fans absorbed the power from the lightning, she knew she would not win in a straight lightsaber duel and she did not want to kill arachnos just show her superiority.

Arachnos stopped the lightning and there was a slight pause "your outnumbered you know, do you really think Eden would let you tough his precious girl" She giggled and began lowering the shuttle door to her ship which she hoped to be part of her plan and perhaps trick arachnos into thinking shes trying to make an escape.

"Are you sure you wish to continue with this, I think once this is over i will have you clean my boots oh but first you will carry my belongings to Edens room" Rohke began backing up towards the shuttle door cautiously so that arachnos does not try to get inbetween her and her escape route.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:09 am

Of course, Murete had a very unique style of lightsaber dueling. One of which was very useful when it came to one on one force battles. Eternum himself taught her how to use the weapons. He had always liked her unique style, something Arachnos never really had. But, when it came down to it.. Arachnos was sure he could defeat her in a lightsaber battle. Although he wished to test the limits of her style.. first. Then he heard her speaking once again. "your outnumbered you know, do you really think Eden would let you tough his precious girl" She said almost trying to scare him. Arachnos said a few words back. "Hah, Eden? I do not believe Eden will join this Murete, Your not that lucky.." He continued. "Unless you really believe Eden Loves you" he started laughing heartly.

He turned seeing that she was lowering a shuttles door, her shuttles door. He looked at it and got quite sad, he really thought she was going to fight him. He turned and looked at her. "So you plan to run I see.." As she completely dismissed what he said, he did the same to what she said. He continued with what he was saying. "So feeble of you Muerte, I really thought you wouldn't run." he had noticed her backing up toward the ship. "Clearly, You are not worthy of being a sith lord.. That sith Kazon showed more worth to the sith then you have.." He stopped and allowed her to make her way away to the ship.

He could not bare to let her run away, at first he planned to let her run. He knew that allowing her to do this, would allow her to come back. He pulled out an extra blade, and threw it over her head. It stopped and ignited just infront of the shuttle. He took the moment to force the blade to begin attacking at her in the ataru style. It seemed to be flying just over her head, slashing downward.

As she was distracted by the lightsaber, Arachnos, using force enchancing speed. *Force Reflex* He blured next to her, and slashed down at her legs, he had a good feeling about the attack. Although he did not want to kill her, he wanted everyone to know who was stronger... He felt he could at least prove this through the lightsaber dual...

---

((OCC: I hope Eden didn't want to post, sorry..))
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:40 am

(( It's ok, I don't have much to do with Eden anyhow until the fight is done, so I'll just make a long random post ))
---
Eden stood quite still as he watched the sith lords move closer to each other, was Arachnos going to accept the handshake? It seemed like it, and as Eden had expected Muerte attacked. Arachnos showed good reflexes as he dodged the first attack, yet the second came to quick and Arachnos was pushed back. "Heh" Eden began to idly drum his fingers to his thigh, if Muerte had intended on killing Arachnos then she had missed her chance as the second attack landed, and he was quite sure Arachnos would not fall for something like that a second time. 'Arachnos isn't the most gracious of fighter, but he learns his opponents quickly, and that is in the end something that is superior..' Eden thought, and for a moment he saw himself in Arachnos, but that moment only lasted for a couple of seconds before he chuckled, oh he did admire his sith lords but they still had a long way to go. "For this, Muerte, I will be happy to kill you.

"For the good of the sith, You must be removed of your title, and your life.." Arachnos said and Eden quirked a brow as he leaned forwards a little, was Arachnos getting serious with her? This was going to be interesting, he had always wanted to see Arachnos in a one on one duel, it had been to long. Suddenly his attention was snapped back into reality as Arachnos shot a shower of lightning at Muerte, who ignited her twin fans and absorbed the attack, both the lightning and the deflection was quite impressive. Such reflexes, Muerte was still as gracious as he remembered her. Something inside of him made a small leap and he was feeling quite odd for a moment, he did not quite like the feeling, it made him feel both weak and exposed, but it was still there deep within somewhere... 'Love, how tragic...'

"Your outnumbered you know, do you really think Eden would let you touch his precious girl" Muerte said and Eden could not help to grin widely, oh yes of course he could. He would never interfere in a duel because of something as petty as love. It seemed Muerte knew how Eden felt towards her, but there was something about her words that raised a barrier inside of Eden. Was she really so unwise as to think he would stop Arachnos if things got bad? No, he would not. She deserved to learn this lesson on her own. He closed his eyes and got quite lost in his own mind, thinking about what had passed and the things that was soon to come, the domination of the entire galaxy was soon within their grasp ... And still, he needed all the sith lords intact for this plan and Muertes return could not had come at a better time ...

He opened his eyes again just as Arachnos closed in and performed his attack at her feet ... Slowly Eden began to walk towards them, making his presence in the force painfully obvious to the both of them ... Yet he had no plan in disturbing their fight.
Back to top Go down
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:10 am

Muerte did not respond to the comments about Eden and herself, she knew the relationship was strong. The harsh words about Edens love had minimal effect on her as she was now 100% focused. It was then however that she became under attack by another blade which she easily defended against. The blade constantly slashing downwards from over head was minimal threat but left Rohke in a position where she could do little offence. She continued fighting the blade blocking easily with her fans, she then swiped an attack and caught the hilt of the blade rendering the blade useless.

Despite her best efforts to defeat the phantom blade she found Arachnos suddenly appearing next to her. Eden had approached closer and this distracted Rohke when Arachnos made the attack for her legs. Rohke made a flip over Arachnos but not in time and got slashed slightly on one of her legs and landed harshly behinde Arachnos. Despite the position she was in she was in a great opportunity to commit her plans, She let out a rather powerful force push, a push that threw Arachnos upon the shuttle craft. Rohke then went completely focused and closed her eyes and mind to all things around her and began to forcefully close the shuttle craft door, hoping to imprison Arachnos within the craft.
Back to top Go down
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

OOC: considering arachnos has not further posted in about a week im going to carry on the fight.

The Shuttle door was closing slowly to trap Arachnos inside just as he climbed to his feet . Arachnos made a quick dash towards the shuttle door but the door was sealed shut. Arachnos tried to open it but the shuttle door was firmly shut by Rohkes force power she then went into a very concentrated stance and began to slowly raise the shuttle in the sky. She had delicate equipment on board so she had no intention on destroying the ship however she wanted to show her superority over Arachnos. The ship was now lifted a fair few feet in the air and Rohke was feeling the pressure of this feat.

Rohke then began to crush and crumple the ship inwards making the shuttle twisted and deformed but not so much to kill arachnos just to scare him. She was focused and her nose started to bleed under the strain of such power and focus. After crunching and crumpling the shuttle Rohke fell to the floor and the shuttle fell with a large thud. She was unconcious and tottaly at the mercy of whoever was around however she had beaten Arachnos for she could had killed him but chose not to.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 am

((OCC:Ok, No The Internet is going up and down in the Whole Town.. since the storm.. And my computer has died.. We have computer at the school, but i fear it will not be for very long.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The re-introduction of Lady Death   The re-introduction of Lady Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The re-introduction of Lady Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Factions :: Sith Temple :: Sith Palace-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com