Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLO!? Anyone There?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

HELLO!? Anyone There? Empty
PostSubject: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Anyone want to try to revive the forum? haha
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:43 am

Ive had enough of reviving forums. Its all we ever do.
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:30 pm

it does seem to be a lil bit...dead...i still log on though just to see if anyone actually decided to post though
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:05 am

It died when corran left and didnt return. Where are you Corran!
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Ask and ye shall receive, it seems.

Sorry about disappearing, guys. My senior research paper, 30 page Tech paper, college apps, and a college research paper all hit me at once, with scholarship stuff maybe still on the way. It's not over yet, but I'll be able to hang out until it is. I should be fully back in two weeks or so.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:34 am

Lol i remember doing my big research project i had to do a science experiment. I was testing the effects of different scented toys had on play behaviour in dogs. I had 20 dogs and 5 different scents. I had to carry out the experiments to collect at least four weeks worth of data then analyse it all and then write a huge research paper. It was 50 long in the end but some of it was graphs. Took about two months non stop to do.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

I PMed Anden several days ago, but haven't gotten a reply. I haven't tried the other Admin, but none of them are active as far as I know either. If any are, please let me know.

Anyway, the gist of the problem is this: Since my Moderator mask doesn't have access to the ACP, if no Admin returns we'll be unable to mask any new members or make edits to the forum's structure, etc. I'd really hate to move forums again, especially since this one has such a great skin (and I don't know anything about skins). If we do have to move forums, there're two options:

1. I create a new forum and we re-start from scratch, trying to build a new player base from those of us who are still active.

2. We go back to the old forum, which I have and Admin mask on, and I can archive the entire old forum and create new sections for us.

With option 2 we wouldn't have complete control of the forum, but we would have a decent skin. Either way, our first priority will be a huge recruitment drive.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 am

I think firstly we need current members here to post here to get an idea of who is still semi active. As for the options i go with option 2.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:03 am

That's another issue to consider...atm we just have to wait and hope people post. If one of us had Admin we could send out an e-mail to all registered users. But...we don't. :-/

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:55 am

well im still here...ive been just makin up a background story just to post for my character...but since no one has been posting ive been just doin other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!? Anyone There?   HELLO!? Anyone There? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO!? Anyone There?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Rancor's Nest :: The Chubba-Chubba Bar-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com