Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thyos - Faction Stuff

Go down 
+5
Corran Horn
Darth Eden
Darth Arachnos
Phytoon
Thyos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Thyos

Thyos - Faction Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Okay so here's the deal. I am not sure I really want to choose a faction yet, rather. I would like to see how the RP goes and if both factions want in, to see who gets a new apprentice that would be cool, I would rather leave it up to the rest of the people on the forum and the RP situations than choose a faction right off the bat. So right now I would like Thyos to be free game for either faction. She is looking to master her own powers, as well as learn new ones, be they dark or not.
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:41 am

Is Thyos a force-user? cuz there's more than two factions here... Ever consider being a mercenary?
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 am

If she does not know if she wants light, or darkness. Perhaps she should join Vector.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 am

*He holds out his hand in a inviting gesture* "Join the Sith my child, join the Sith and know power like no Jedi nor commoner will ever experience.." *He peers closely at you* "And... We got cookies!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 pm

When the (sorry for my language, I'm too upset about the gay marriage ban in Cali) did we get cookies...

Was I Sleeping?

Last edited by Phytoon on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : vulgarity)
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Sure the Dark side burns hot, but it also burns out the engine. A Jedi's fuel is a bit leaner, yes, but at least it doesn't kill the engine.

Also, we get free cookies from the people we save. The Sith have to force people to give them cookies (and they spit in them before they hand 'em over too).

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Eternum may be a good option he needs an apprentice and hes not linked to any faction sorta.
Back to top Go down
Thyos

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:08 am

Yes, Thyos is force sensitive. I don't care either way, Jedi, Sith, or Merc. I will leave that up to the you guys and the RP
Back to top Go down
Kazon
Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 am

Rohke wrote:
Eternum may be a good option he needs an apprentice and hes not linked to any faction sorta.

lol, yea. He's not evil or anything lol!
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:25 am

*Looks around with innocent eyes* Me? Evil... Well i've never!
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:35 am

haha, i'd say join the jedi, but im not sure its best for you

im thinking dark jedi for you, thyos...
Back to top Go down
https://alienus.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thyos - Faction Stuff   Thyos - Faction Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thyos - Faction Stuff
Page 1 of 1