Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equipment Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

Equipment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Equipment Thread   Equipment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:23 am

To allow everyone to have what they want and be adequately equipped in combat missions, I'll let you have any weapon (within reason) you can think of. However, the main reason for this thread is to keep everyone true to their word, as I don't want people just making up weapons halfway through a mission and saying "oh, I had this the whole time."

So here's what I'm putting down as guidelines for your armories:

1: You can have spaceships, but I'm drawing the line at freighters. I don't want the Guild to turn into the Galactic Navy with 30 Star Cruisers and 150 Star Destroyers.

2: NO LIGHTSABERS! Those are for the jedi and sith, and unless you get someone's permission to take their lightsaber, or manage to kill a jedi, we mercs have no reason to be carrying those flashlights.

3: Weapons should be star wars weapons, but don't necessarily have to be. This is to say that if you want a weapon that doesn't exist in star wars, star wars-ify it so it looks credible. For example, if you want to use a tonfa, say it's got a piston inside it to make it more high-tech. However, I don't want anything like "magic" or "nanotechnology" that would constitute instant kills with one hit.

4: Try to be unique. We're not stormtroopers, so we don't have to have the same weapons. I don't wanna see everyone in here with a rifle, a pistol, and two thermo detonators.
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

Equipment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment Thread   Equipment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:49 am

Artemis Ther'za

Equipment:
1x DH-44 blaster pistol
1x Twi'lek dagger

Vehicles:
none yet
Back to top Go down

Equipment Thread
Page 1 of 1