Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary   Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Character Name: Artemis Ther’za

Allegiance: Mercenary Guild

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Eye color: Green

Hair: Black

Skin color: Light tan

Species: Human

Homeworld: Tatooine

Nickname: Phytoon

Appearance: Average human height, with fair complexion. He usually wears a large grey cloak similar to the jedi cloak, but without the hood. Also, he never goes anywhere without his prized dagger given to him by his adopted mother.

Personality: Generally well-tempered, but certain topics tend to drive him over the edge. He makes many attempts at humor in order to avoid getting on people’s bad sides, though sometimes his jokes are inappropriate, so it antagonizes people. Also, he’s a bit shy when meeting with clients, because he gets anxious about whatever job he’s about to do, so he’ll say as little as possible until the job is done.

Other Skills: Trained in close-quarters and melee-weapon combat, as well as stalking/tracking.

Background: Orphaned at an early age, he drifted around different foster homes as he grew up. When he was 15, however, his foster parents were murdered by unknown assassins who razed his entire town for an unknown purpose, and he was left alone in the world. Alone, that is, until a lone Twi’lek female named Xyn appeared to investigate what had happened and found him lying in the rubble. She decided to take him in, and informed him that the group that destroyed his town is called Gleipnir, and they are the most ruthless assassins in the galaxy, taking even the most deplorable jobs—such as murdering innocents for unknown reasons—that no others would take, and they had destroyed her life.

Xyn also told Artemis that she was a part of a different company of mercenaries that had helped shape the history of the galaxy in several major battles, but she was retiring because her line of work was growing to be too dangerous and demanding. She realized, though, that his fate was entwined with hers, and it would likely come down to him to finally eliminate Gleipnir, so she decided to train him in the combat that she specialized in.
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary   Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:51 am

So yeah, since I'm the merc admin, I'ma go ahead and approve this bio. Congratulations, Phytoon! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary   Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:58 am

lol, no stamp phytoon?
Back to top Go down
https://alienus.forumotion.net
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary   Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis? Also, why isn't my sig showing up? I'll take another look at it, but I think there's some kinda setting discrepancy on my end.

*edit*
Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary Approvedstamp

So that's what you were talkin' bout...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary   Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis Ther'za, Mercenary
Page 1 of 1