Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horribly lost, please help.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

Horribly lost, please help. Empty
PostSubject: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 am

I am feeling horribly lost; what is happening on this forum right now? What do I need to do and what is what xD
When I log on and read and try to catch up there just is so much random things going on... Could someone make some sort of understandable resumé over what the eff is going on Smile? The confusion is just to vast for me to comprehend, leaving me feeling irritated and uninspired, moving onto the point where I close the page and curse my easily confused mind O.o

Loves, Eden.
Back to top Go down
Kazon
Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Just love me!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Kazon wrote:
Just love me!!

And thus my confusion has evolved into something quite beyond what it had been earlier... And earlier it was a universally expanding black hole of unending paradoxes and chemical dopamine reactions close to my cerebrum...

A seagull also known as "Frank"...
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Eden theres two sith that require your attention meanwhile a shuttle craft may be heading your way duh duh duh providing i get permission.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 am

And that doesn't enlighten me any further, what Sith needs my attention? And what shuttle? Where is Eden to begin with? Korriban... Somewhere?!
Back to top Go down
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:22 am

are you ok Eden? Suspect lol! elephant You dont seem your usual self. Also your a bit lazy cause you obviously havent read up.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 am

#I'm a little out of my game right now, a lot of school and such bow-wowowow... *Cry* I'll just make some random thread and let people join, yeah, that's what I'll do.
Back to top Go down
Darth Muerte
Darth Muerte

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Least you got school to focus on. Im split three ways as to what to do. I really want to do a three year japanese combined honours degree but my mother still wants me to do teacher training and im pretty sure my father still wants me to go for the police. Mabye ill just confuse them all and join one of the forces.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Muerte: I'm kinda in the same boat myself...I'd say, do what will make you happy.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horribly lost, please help.   Horribly lost, please help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horribly lost, please help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Rancor's Nest :: The Chubba-Chubba Bar-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com