Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 am

I'm back and am finally ready to stay. Real Life tore my head off a few weeks ago, and things like Graduation Projects, College visits and applications and other things got in the way unfortunately. However, now that I am done with the grad project and have been accepted to college, I am ready (if you are) to finally get some stability to the forum.

I'm afraid I might have lost some people while I was gone, but those of you who stayed, I appreciate your dedication. Please post here if you are here and ready to start.
Back to top Go down
https://alienus.forumotion.net
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:25 pm

ANDEN!!!!!

*runs and gives Anden a non-gay hug* Razz

Good to see ya, man.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm

yes finally!! im here and all, and obviously so are both of you...i think rohke and darth arachnos is still here...yeh while yall was away i sorta just stopped postin cuz no one else was,....ive been workin a lil bit on background story for my charrie though...
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Id imagine theres more people still here just they havent posted in a while due to nothing happening. And suddenly i feel ill lol. Im in the process of applying for another degree a combined honours in japanese lol. Sounds really interesting and it involves a 3rd year at a japanese university.
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:23 am

Excellent.

Well while I was away I've been doing some work still =P, just found an excellent SW gaming community called Vast Empire(http://www.vastempire.com/main/) . They are the largest post by post star wars gaming community that I know of, and I am fairly sure that they will be willing to form an alliance with us. This would help boost our members, as well as add to their long list of small-class groups that are under their guidance.

I have no doubt that they would be willing to form a sort of friendly "gaming alliance with us", the Vast Empire community is a very prestigeous community. I'm not sure what they're terms are, but hey, I'm sure they are more than reasonable.

Another point that I'd like to make is that I am already a member of the Vast Empire community, so setting this up should be a sinch.

Any thoughts, any questions?
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 am

I'm all for it, especially if it means more members and a new look at how we do things. I'm sorry, I know the Mercs and CIS are cool and all, but honestly we've NEVER had the membership to maintain the extra factions, and it has really hurt us. As we move forward I'd personally like to see Jedi vs Sith until we have a couple dozen on each side. Then we can expand it.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:11 am

omg that site is freaking ENORMOUS!! theres so much detail and fine points...like theres a freaking dental office?! bwaahhh O_o?!?! i dont know if i could join that one or not...is it still an all post site though? or is there other stuff as well?
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Vast Empire has tons of features, but its all organized quite nicely. The Dental and Medical and Insurance is all in good fun really, you dont need it, although you may mention it in your posts =P

They play like we do, post by post on a forum, but they play as Stormtroopers against rebels... if you're good enough you can get invited into the 'Dark Jedi', or as they say, DJO for Dark Jedi Order. They are divided up into Squads with different names, for instance, I am Ron and I am the Assistant Squad Leader of Wraith Squad. Its very addictive and very fun.

I already got some people coming over to help us out here in Alienus. Wink Im looking forward to this partnership.
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 pm

its quite an in depth game...im not sure if i would have time for a game such as that...but i think i might try it out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 am

Just make sure you have fun, whatever you choose to do.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:30 pm

I joined the VEN. Due to the rules I don't think I could have used Corran's name, so look for my non-SW name, Dracule Mihawk or Drac for short. Also went Mon Cal.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:32 am

well i joined VE and all...but im lost as to where or wut to do...theres just too much...but i joined and im Ruwe, which is short for Ruwacca (wookiee in case you couldnt guess)
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 am

Yes! I guessed right, lol. Well, with any luck we'll both end up in the same squadron. pirat

P.S.- When you do the final exam, make very sure thta you get all the questions right. It'll earn you a double promotion rather than the single.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:42 am

all rite then ill do my best...the ranks they got is a little messed up though scratch ...they have a mix of naval and air force ranks...its confusing the hell outta me...but yeh we should end up in the same squadron, especially if the one announcement on this forum is any indication Razz
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:36 pm

I guess the ranks are appropriate then...mixing RL Navy and RL Air Force to create ranks for a Space Navy is good logic by internet standards, lol.

I hope we both end up in Kaph squadron...it's pretty empty and is much like the stormtrooper squad Anden mentioned...the first and the (former anyway) elite.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Seems all a bit too deep for my liking so i think ill pass.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 pm

You ought to give it a try...it's pretty fun so far, and I'm barely out of training.

Btw guys, I got assigned to Nazgul Squadron. I'm now Nazgul 2. cheers

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:10 am

Mabye but its still rather confuzzling. I need my brain energy to actualy do important work If its overworked it goes into Sleep mode Then disaster. Id appreciate it if anden or Corran would continue the training thread that has been stale for a while if possible.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:23 am

Ask again and you shall receive again. Wink

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Kazon
Kazon

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:51 am

Rawr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.   Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the delay; some things can't be helped.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Rancor's Nest :: The Chubba-Chubba Bar-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com