Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are we doing?

Go down 
+6
Darth Eternum
Darth Eden
Phytoon
Corran Horn
Anden Martins
Darth Arachnos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:27 pm

We need to start up some roleplays... !
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:32 am

You should be in training, or be training... those are the major rps right now, until we get some padawans ready to do missions, Corran and I are unable to start any hyperspace missions. However, once some of our padawans are up for their crystal missions, then we can go ahead and start playing Jedi vs. Sith.

If you want some action now, I suggest you talk to Phytoon first, then talk over the idea with me =)
Back to top Go down
https://alienus.forumotion.net
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:43 am

Ten years have passed man. Surely Arachnos sought to become more powerful in that time...go do a couple flashback training threads. I'll be making some of those soon too.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:07 am

Good idea Corran And we have no students.. so yeah.. haha

--

I'll do some selftraining even though i hate doing alone rps.
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:34 am

I would have to say that if we're doing anything, it's unknown space missions. As it's been mentioned already, we don't have enough members for a hyperspace mission. However, if we want anyone who visits to decide to make a character, we should demonstrate as best as we can how we battle by having some sparring matches. It may not get anything canon done, but we can make it fun to take your mind off the boredom.
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:16 am

I'm still waiting for Corran to reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:13 pm

We do have like 14-16 members or something like that, so I mean.. We aren't SHORT on players are we?
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:19 pm

No offense but 16 spread over four factions, minus the interaction between factions, few apprentices equals a shortage on players.
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Really i think we should have 2 player run factions. Mercs and CIS just are not appealing to me and i wont be the only one with that feeling. However what i suggest instead is having 2 factions but having the option to join neither and be a rogue sorta, I would imagine this would cater more towards the mercs and CIS.
Just some ideas anyway. The fact is mercs and CIS currently only have 1 member each.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:17 am

Sorry, Arachnos. Time's been limited lately (college apps and senior research paper) so I've been prioritizing my canon stuff first.

As for the factions...I don't know if we can remove the CIS. If we do and replace them with the Sith we're right back where we started with the original era. So if we decide to take it back down to two factions (which I support) we need to write a whole new storyline. I've got some ideas about exploring new regions of the galaxy or even extra-galactic...methinkin' spacerace.

Edit: Plus, neither Phytoon nor Vector have been on in a week.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:58 am

I see phytoon lol!

If Phytoon and Vector can be a bit more actve however and recruit new people to their own faction then i see no problem continuing the way things are.
Back to top Go down
Vector
Administrator
Vector

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:31 am

I've been extremely late in homework. I have to write a research report, five to six algebra papers, history, studying for my science test.

The main thing with the factions is that, most people don't know what the CIS is. Most people think of Jedi or Sith only , because they've seen the movies.
Back to top Go down
Kojar
Kojar

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:16 am

yall need to take easy courses so you don't have homework...thats what i did lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 pm

Most Star wars fans should know who the CIS is lol. Its just who actualy wants to be apart of that group. It lacks cool factor.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 am

We'd probably see some, but none of the factions are getting recruits in at the moment. That needs to be our next focus.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:45 am

It's completely up to Phytoon, and Vector of there Recruits. Your an admin for a reason, no? Go recruit some people. Set up up "more" Information about your fraction. But, really we should think less about Rp... And more about recruiting.. as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Phytoon
Administrator
Phytoon

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:17 am

I could totally be more active once finals week is past. That's in about 2 weeks though, so I've gotta study. Else I might actually FAIL calculus! (NOOOO!) Next semester, though, I'll totally take some easy courses. I've already chosen biology/ecology (I've been going to the classes even though I'm not registered for it lol) and history of cinema (literally watch a movie and go home).
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:38 am

Meh, i've had little to do.... oh crap i have topost back to Corran!
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Actvity was at a high and now its at a low. The forum is on its way to dodo land lol!
Back to top Go down
Nal Turar
Nal Turar

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am

Not cool I just got here!
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:32 am

Ain't that the truth.
Back to top Go down
Corran Horn
Moderators
Corran Horn

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:53 am

Still around everyday, but just started my senior research project. <_< I'll start posting like crazy to make up time here in two weeks or so.

-Corran
Back to top Go down
Rohke
Rohke

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Eternum post some evil scheme or something, your always good at that. Or attempt to hunt Rohke down that would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we doing?   What are we doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are we doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Rancor's Nest :: The Chubba-Chubba Bar-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com