Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:44 pm

I haven't really started thinking on this but, i wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas perhaps. I'll start thinking if no one else does.
Back to top Go down
Darth Eden
Administrator
Darth Eden

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:15 pm

I had a thought about a sort of 'warm up RP' were the Sith goes to hunt down Jedi refuges in some CIS controlled sector or somethinglikethat, would be a fun warm up in both combat and exploration RP, as well as showing of how you char has changed during these ten years, or to simply show of your new character : D. Well it's just a thought an some feedback would be appreciated by the Sith community...
Back to top Go down
Darth Arachnos
Darth Arachnos

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: I like the idea.   Mission Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 am

Good Idea, Eden I think that would work out very well. We should see if Anden will get in on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Ideas
Page 1 of 1