Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Admins and Mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

New Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:13 am

Current Admins:

Jedi: Anden Martins (root admin)
Sith: Darth Eden
Merc: Phytoon
CIS: Vector

Veteren Admin: Darth Eternum

Current Mods:
Jedi: Anden Martins (root mod)
Jedi: ...
Jedi: ...

Sith: Darth Eden
Sith: ...
Sith: ...

Merc: Phytoon
Merc: ...
Merc: ...

CIS: Vector
CIS: ...
CIS: ...

( NOTE: You may notice that the section has three mods (including the admin). This is because I am allowing each of the admins to make 2 mods to help them with their faction forum. You can make mods ONLY. Please make no other Admins... future Admins will be discussed later, when we have need of them. Admins... please update this thread when you appoint a mod so that there are no applications for filled postions)

To Apply to be a Mod:

Are you...
(1) An active member?
Do you...
(2) Have an approved bio?
Have you...
(3) PM'd your faction admin requesting permission to apply?
Can you...
(4) Demonstrate the organizational and technological skills required for the job?

- I'd like to see good, honest responses

Post a reply attached to this thread, make sure you state what group you are in and apply only if there is an opening =)

Last edited by Anden Martins on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://alienus.forumotion.net
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:35 am

Seems i lost the Admin position with the introduction of the new forum.
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:57 am

Honestly Eternum I hadn't thought of that!

If you really want it, then I can give it to you... but seeing as you're not really affilliated with the Sith Order (you're more or less independent aren't you?), I dont really see why you need it, it was more out of respect for your independence that I waived it =)

Since Eden is head of the Sith now, I'm going to say you'll have to talk to him about it; if he doesnt have a problem with it, then I'll have you readminized in no time!
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:02 am

Oh it was not about the position, an Admin has more functions then merely being a leader of one of the factions does it not? I was merely a bit disheartened by the idea that i had put a lot of time and effort in to the last forum. But i don't want to sound like a whiner, merely putting how i felt it.

That aside, i would like permission to be on the team, i am sure you have an admin forum, i would like to be able to give input and such in there, see it as an honorary position ^^
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:13 am

Of course!

I will make you an honorary ex-admin immediately. Basically a glorified mod if you will =), but with the same authority as an admin
Back to top Go down
Darth Eternum
Retired Administrator
Darth Eternum

PostSubject: Re: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:17 am

It's not about the position, i just would like to stay in the loop about the forum and such.

Thanks Anden! ^^
Back to top Go down
Anden Martins
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Anden Martins

PostSubject: Re: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 am

No problem =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Admins and Mods   New Admins and Mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Admins and Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Rancor's Nest :: Admin Office-
Jump to: